Interstellar is a blockchain built using Cosmos SDK and Tendermint and created with Starport.
Interstellar provides borrowing services for any asset on a chain that supports the IBC protocol – both fungible tokens as well as non-fungible tokens are supported.
For fungible tokens, the protocol uses a single-asset pool logic:
- A depositor can deposit an asset to the pool, earning interest
- A borrower can borrow that asset from the pool, paying interest to the depositors
- A liquidator can liquidate loans once the LTV ratio has been reached
For NFTs, an auction-based system is used:
- The owner of an NFT can put the NFT up for a “collateral auction”, in which potential lenders can make loan bids
- Once a loan bid has been accepted by the NFT owner, the NFT owner receives the collateral and puts the NFT into escrow
- Upon payback of the loan (plus interest) the NFT is released back to the original owner. If the loan is not payed back within the specified timeframe, the NFT is sent to the collateral lender
serve command installs dependencies, builds, initializes, and starts your blockchain in development.
Your blockchain in development can be configured with
config.yml. To learn more, see the Starport docs.
To launch your blockchain live on multiple nodes, use
starport network commands. Learn more about Starport Network.
Starport has scaffolded a Vue.js-based web app in the
vue directory. Run the following commands to install dependencies and start the app:
cd vue npm install npm run serve
The frontend app is built using the
@starport/vuex packages. For details, see the monorepo for Starport front-end development.