⚠️ This project is work in progress.
A centralized keylogger application. Monitor and track the keystrokes of all your devices in real-time at one place.
What is a Keylogger?
Keyloggers are activity-monitoring software programs that give hackers access to your personal data. When you type any keys in your keyboard, a keylogger detects the entered keys and it’s tracked for monitoring purposes.
What are the ethical benefits or usecases of keyloggers?
- With keyloggers, an organization can track all the activities of their employees or users that uses their devices.
- It helps with auditing and monitoring.
- An individual can monitor their own devices to trace their own keyboard activities while they are on or away from keyboard.
What you should not do with keyloggers.
- Keyloggers are to be used ethically and only with authorised permission.
- Keyloggers should not be used for stealing personal data and financial information.
- It is also illegal if you are installing as malware on the person’s PC without their knowledge.