This is a CLI application that allows you to run a complete ToDo app from your terminal application.
As a user you can:
- Create a list of todo items
- Get your list of items
- Mark your items as complete.
Features that are missing but I am hoping to add at some point are:
Using -del to delete an item from the list. This will utilize the Delete() method in the API portion
of the application.
Would like to add another flag for a verbose mode which would show information like date/time
A flag to show the completed items
Update the usage function to display the additional instructions on how to provide new tasks to the tool
Update the getTask() function allowing it to handle multi-line input from STDIN. Each line would be a new task
And then of course add new tests such as:
- Include test cases for the remaining options like -complete
- Test the TODO_FILENAME environemnt variable instead of hard coding the test file name so it does not cause conflicts with an existing file
- Test for the getTask() update for multi-line input