This repo is a collection of small Go programs used as learning exercises
Some of them rely on others while some can be run in isolation.
- fetchOne: fetches a url (supplied as commandline argument) and returns the document as a response
- fetchAll: fetches multiple urls (supplied as commandline args) concurrently and returns the time taken for each + total (for comparison with sequential)
- hashes: just explores a few hashing algorithms
- hashtable: some experiments with hashtables and structs along with an equality test
- server: helloworld server used as the first building block for goAuth project