DBPack means a database cluster tool pack. It can be deployed as a sidecar in a pod, it shields complex basic logic, so that business development does not need to rely on a specific SDK, simplifying the development process and improving development efficiency.
- support MYSQL protocol
- simple and easy distributed transaction solution
- support read write splitting，supports custom SQL routing via Hint
- deployed as a sidecar，support any language
- more features on the road
- Go 1.17 or higher
- MYSQL (5.7+)
- Listener: responsible for parsing the SQL protocol.
- Executor: responsible for forwarding SQL requests to the backend physical DB.
- Filter: responsible for metrics statistics, SQL interception, encryption and decryption of sensitive information, etc.
- ConnectionFilter: process the intercepted SQL on the connection.
DBPack is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.