https://gesedels.comfor the live service.
changes.mdfor the complete changelog.
license.mdfor licensing information (BSD-3).
- See the issue tracker for current bugs and feature requests.
- All endpoints send and receive plaintext strings over SSL.
- All data is public and can be accessed by anyone with your token.
- All data is ephemeral and has a finite time-to-live.
- Gesedels only tracks the data you explicitly transmit to us.
- You can delete your data any time using the
- We reserve the right to delete anything nefarious, offensive or illegal.
- Endpoints use HTTP codes to indicate their response status.
errors.gofor all possible error messages.
GET a New Token
Create and return a new API token.
- The return value is the created token or an error message.
- ⚠️ This token is your only method of authentication, so keep it secret.
$ GET https://gesedels.com/register ▸ 200 "2F4wx8Yu8VlwJAGg2rPrpWBo8LR"
DELETE an Existing Token
Delete an existing token and its entire stack.
- The return value is
successor an error message.
- Deleting a token that does not exist also returns
- ⚠️ Use this wisely, as there is no confirmation and no backup.
$ DELETE https://gesedels.com/2F4wx8Yu8VlwJAGg2rPrpWBo8LR ▸ 200 "success"
PUSH a New Item
Push an item onto a token’s stack.
- The return value is the length of the pushed item or an error message.
- The item must be between one and ten thousand bytes.
- The stack may have up to one thousand items on it.
- ⚠️ If a stack goes seven days without a
PUSH, it is deleted.
$ POST https://gesedels.com/2F4wx8Yu8VlwJAGg2rPrpWBo8LR "ah, push it!" ▸ 200 "12"
GET the Top Item
Pop the top item on a token’s stack.
- The return value is the popped item or an error message.
- Popping an empty stack will return an empty string.
- ⚠️ Tokens with empty stacks are periodically purged.
$ GET https://gesedels.com/2F4wx8Yu8VlwJAGg2rPrpWBo8LR ▸ 200 "ah, push it!"
Please submit all bugs and feature requests to the issue tracker, thank you.