Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro lighting HTTP server
This is a REST API server that controls cooler master keyboard.
Instructions on how to build:
- Make sure go 1.18.2+ for windows is installed.
- Clone this repository to $GOPATH/src/jamievlin.github.io directory
- Download the Coolermaster SDK here. If the link does not work, check the website at here.
- Use the x64 version of the sdk. There should be a
*.libfile, a header file and a dll file. Copy the *.lib file to
third_party/cmsdk/libdirectory, the header to
third_party/cmsdk/includedirectory and the DLL to where your output directory is (can be
- Patch the header file to be C-compatible with
sdkdll_patch.patch. I use msys2 mingw64 shell to achieve this.
- Make sure you have a gcc-compatible C compiler. I use msys mingw64-shell. Run
go build -o <output_file>with CC environment variable set to your C compiler. I use msys2 mingw64 compiler, though clang for 64-bit Windows should also work.
- (Optional) If you are working with another language, generate an API package with swagger-codegen or
api/api.yaml. Note that your generator support OAS 3.0+ and