unioffice is a library for creation of Office Open XML documents (.docx, .xlsx and .pptx). It's goal is to be the most compatible and highest performance Go library for creation and editing of docx/xlsx/pptx files.
Requires go1.8+, builds are tested with 1.8, 1.9 and tip.
- Documents (docx) [Word]
- Spreadsheets (xlsx) [Excel]
- Cell formatting including conditional formatting
- Cell validation (drop down combobox, rules, etc.)
- Retrieve cell values as formatted by Excel (e.g. retrieve a date or number as displayed in Excel)
- Formula Evaluation (100+ functions supported currently, more will be added as required)
- Embedded Images
- All chart types
- PowerPoint (pptx) [PowerPoint]
- Creation from templates
There has been a great deal of interest in performance numbers for spreadsheet
creation/reading lately, so here are unioffice numbers for this
which creates a sheet with 30k rows, each with 100 columns.
creating 30000 rows * 100 cells took 3.92506863s saving took 89ns reading took 9.522383048s
Creation is fairly fast, saving is very quick due to no reflection usage, and
reading is a bit slower. The downside is that the binary is large (33MB) as it
contains generated structs, serialization and deserialization code for all of
go get github.com/unidoc/unioffice/ go build -i github.com/unidoc/unioffice/...