A Manager for IPTV Playlists
Televarr connects with IPTVCat to create a m3u playlist with all the Live Channels that you want.
This software uses https://github.com/ericziethen/ez-iptvcat-scraper to scrape IPTVCat
What does it do?
- Televarr scrapes IPTVcat for channel livestreams
- It then searches for the channels you have added to your wanted list
- It then filters them out by if they are online or not
- Finally it creates an m3u list out of all the channels found
- Install the latest version of Python from python.org if you haven’t got it already.
- Install the latest version of Go if you haven’t already.
- Run the command python -m pip install requirements.txt in the Televarr directory
- Run python app.py to start the application
This project has no affiliation with iptvcat.com, or the streams shared on iptvcat.com. As per iptvcat.com, the streams shared are publicly accessible links.