A Simple Go Collection Framework
The Go language designers kept Go simple, and fairly low level, but included enough support for interfaces and generics to allow the development of a nice, easy-to-use collection framework. This project is an attempt at such a framework. It was ported (and Gopher-ized) from the Java version.
The following highlights the types of collections that this project provides:
- Set[T] – an ordered collection where duplicates are not allowed
- List[T] – a sortable collection with implicit numberic indexes
- Catalog[K, V] – a sortable collection with explicit arbitrary typed keys
- Queue[T] – a collection that supports first-in-first-out (FIFO) semantics
- Stack[T] – a collection that supports last-in-first-out (LIFO) semantics
For more detail on this project click on the following links:
To include this package in your own Go project:
import ( "github.com/craterdog/go-collection-framework/abstractions" "github.com/craterdog/go-collection-framework/collections" )
Project contributors are always welcome. Create a fork of the project and add cool new things to the framework. When you are ready to contribute the changes create a subsequent “pull request”. Any questions and comments can be sent to [email protected].