- Create storage buckets.
- Store object directly.
- Store objects in specific directories in bucket.
- Give every object a unique id to fetch with.
- [FUTURE] authorize access to buckets, objects and directories..
Bucket is like a directory with access control.
- Create new bucket using name
- Save objects to bucket.
- Save objects in specific directory inside the givin bucket (if exists).
- [FUTURE] Limit access for bucket
Objects are unstructured data, ex: videos, images, audio, etc..
- Objects can ba saved directory to bucket.
- Each object has a unique UUID to reference.
- [FUTURE] Objects size can be limited.
- Can be shared
Directory is a folder to save the givin object in and exists in a givin bucket.
- Files can be saved directory to a directory by attaching the directory name when requesting object save.
Will control the objects sharing aspect and authorization.
- Customer can create ONLY one session per object with specific TTL time in secondes (max 24hrs)
What is next?
- Add full api validation.
- Rate limit requests.
- Upload size limit to 1 MB.
- Make Sharable link dynamic with current domain.
- Lock some resources to local usage only.
- Mutate bucket name and return the new one.