STMP (subsonic terminal music player)
A terminal client for *sonic music servers. Inspired by ncmpcpp.
- browse by folder
- queue songs and albums
- volume control
- libmpv-dev (build)
Go build dependencies
stmp should compile normally with
go build. Cgo is needed for linking the libmpv header.
stmp looks for a config file called
stmp.toml in either
$HOME/.config/stmp or the directory in which the executible is placed.
[auth] username = 'admin' password = 'password' [server] host = 'https://your-subsonic-host.tld'
- 0 – folder view
- 1 – queue view
- enter – play song (clears current queue)
- d/delete – remove currently selected song from the queue
- D – remove all songs from queue
- a – add album or song to queue
- p – play/pause
- -/= volume down/volume up