A tool for pulling latest Top-10 CVEs from CVE-TREND to your Black-Terminal. 😉
AKA Real-Time CVE puller.
➜ cvePuller --help Usage of cvePuller: -all Detail like CVE-ID, Description, Assigner, Severity (Usage: --cve day/week -all) -cve string Only CVE ID. (Usage: --cve day, --cve week) -info string All info about specific CVE (Usage: -info CVE-XXXX-XXXX) -sa For Severity and Assigner (Usage: --cve day/week -sa)
- Fetch only CVE ID Day/Week
➜ cvePuller -cve day/week  ➜ CVE-XXXX-XXXXX  ➜ CVE-XXXX-XXXXX  ➜ CVE-XXXX-XXXXX
- All Detail like! CVE-ID, Description, Assigner, Severity. Max(10)
➜ cvePuller -cve day/week -all CVE ID 1: CVE-XXXX-XXXXX DESCRIPTION: Find a critical bug in your mind. ;) ASSIGNER: [email protected] SEVERITY: CRITICAL CVE ID 2: CVE-XXXX-XXXXX
- Fetch info about specific CVE ID
➜ cvePuller -info CVE-2022-30190 CVE ID: CVE-2022-30190 ASSIGNER: [email protected] DESCRIPTION: Microsoft Windows Support Diagnostic Tool (MSDT) Remote Code Execution Vulnerability. SEVERITY: HIGH PUBLISHED-DATE: 2022-06-01T20:15Z
Note: Currently cvePuller fetch only top 10 CVEs.
- Make sure you installed go verison 1.18 or upper (BOTH)
- Direct Download from : Release Page
- For Linux (Local Compile)
- Direct Download from: Release Page
- For Windows (Local Compile)
This tool is totally written in Golang! Only for fun, practice and my learning so, if you find any Issue or you want to give me any Suggestion please contact me on ransomsec. And last i am not expert so if you find any mistake ping me. Thank You 😉