A tool that finds and removes unnecessary lines from .gitignore files.
Allyignore is not fully complete yet, and has a lot of room for improvement. If there is a feature you would like to see added, or if you encounter a bug, feel free to open a new issue on GitHub.
- Finding and cleaning up .gitignore file(s) in the same directory.
- Finding and cleaning up .gitignore files in subdirectories.
- Add classic command line options such as
- Add command line options to specify the directory to search in.
- Add command line options to choose if the subdirectories should be cleaned up or not.
> go get github.com/Allyedge/allyignore
# Run Allyignore.
# Get help with the commands and options.
> allyignore --help
# Get the version number of Allyignore.
> allyignore --version