A vibrant, isometric, multiplayer-centric farming game written in Go.
Note: may show an outdated state of development.
- Introduce wheat growth and harvesting.
- Introduce a UI library (title screen, inventory, etc.).
- Introduce more player interaction mechanics.
- Introduce scaling and full screen.
- Safer game and server implementation (and more correct error handling).
game– the game assets and code
packet– a packet manipulation library and protocol constants
server– the protocol implementation
try– a tiny helper function to avoid verbose error handling
Using the Go build system is highly encouraged. Not before cloning the repository!
git clone https://github.com/dacousb/feiok cd feiok go build
Run the generated binary by the building step, or use the built-in Go command.
go run . -help
About the name
I simply slammed on my keyboard.