Do you have a bunch of reading lists in your medium account and want to add them to Instapaper? then you may find this project helpful.
- You need to have Client ID and Client Secret to interact with Instapaper. Check this article to find out more about that.
- Go installed in your machine
- Get your reading list (and some additional data) from your medium account by exporting them. You can do it by go to the settings > account > Download your information. Medium will send you an email and you will be able to download your medium’s data including your reading list
- From the previous step, you will get a zip file containing your medium data
- Copy the content of
sample.envto a new file called
.envand adjust the values according to your account’s setting.
- Run the command
- You will see the result of adding operations in
failed.csveach of them represents the success and failure operations respectively.