Extensible platform for infrastructure management.
Clutch provides everything you need to simplify operations and in turn improve your developer experience and operational capabilities. It comes with several out-of-the-box features for managing cloud-native infrastructure, but is designed to be org-agnostic and easily taught how to find or interact with whatever you run, wherever you run it.
- 🔌 Highly extensible.
- Extension points exist throughout the stack to allow custom integrations without rewrites.
- Clutch is configuration-driven so it can be deployed and reconfigured for varied environments with ease.
- Private extensions can be plugged-in without maintaining a fork.
- 🔎 Built for discovery.
- Resources have many common names. Clutch's Resolver pattern makes it easier than ever to locate resources.
- The Resolver provides server-generated forms with one-line of frontend code, ensuring the API and frontend are always in sync.
- 💻 Easy to develop, run, and maintain.
- Developed with Go and Typescript, plus Protobuf for generated interfaces throughout.
- Back-end abstractions ensure loose coupling and put feature development on rails.
- Frontend components make it simple for developers with limited frontend experience to ship features.
- Deployable as a single binary containing both backend and frontend resources.
- Basic auditing, authorization, stats, and logging come for free with every endpoint.
- 🔒 Secure and observable.
- Single sign-on support.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) engine for granular access control beyond what vendor IAM policies support.
- Built-in auditing with sinks for Slack and more.
- Extensive logging and stats capabilities.