This module is a part of the Pip.Services polyglot microservices toolkit.
Contains packages used to create containers and services that do operations via the Azure Function protocol.
The module contains the following packages:
- Clients – client components for working with Azure cloud Functions.
- Connect – components for installation and connection settings.
- Containers – contains classes that act as containers to instantiate and run components.
- Services – contains interfaces and classes used to create services that do operations via the Azure Function protocol.
Get the package from the Github repository:
go get -u github.com/pip-services3-gox/[email protected]
For development you shall install the following prerequisites:
- Golang v1.18+
- Visual Studio Code or another IDE of your choice
Run automated tests:
go test -v ./test/...
Generate API documentation:
Before committing changes run dockerized test as:
The library is created and maintained by Sergey Seroukhov and Danil Prisiazhnyi.