Description of AikoR
AikoR Supports Various Panels (V2board, ProxyPanel, sspanel, Pmpanel…)
An Xray-based back-end framework, supporting V2ay, Trojan, Shadowsocks protocols, extremely easily extensible and supporting multi-panel connection。
If you like this project, you can click the star + view in the upper right corner to track the progress of this project.
This project is for my personal learning, development and maintenance only, I do not guarantee the availability and I am not responsible for any consequences resulting from using this software.
- Open source
This version depends on the happy mood
- Supports multiple protocols V2ray, Trojan, Shadowsocks.
- Supports new features like Vless and XTLS.
- Supports single connection to multiple boards and nodes without rebooting.
- Online IP support is limited
- Support node port level, user level rate limit.
- Simple and clear configuration.
- Modify the configuration to automatically restart the instance.
- Easy to compile and upgrade, can quickly update core version, support new Xray-core features.
- Support UDP and many other functions
|Get button info||√||√||√|
|Get user information||√||√||√|
|User traffic statistics||√||√||√|
|Report server information||√||√||√|
|Automatic registration of TLS certificates||√||√||√|
|auto-renew tls certificate||√||√||√|
|Number of people online||√||√||√|
|Online User Restrictions||√||√||√|
|Node port speed limit||√||√||√|
|User speed limit||√||√||√|
User interface support
|sspanel-uim||√||√||√ (Single-port multi-user and V2ray-Plugin)|
Software installation – release
One main installation – docker
Configuration file and detailed instructions