CleverGo is a lightweight, feature rich and trie based high performance HTTP request router.
go get -u clevergo.tech/clevergo
- Full features of HTTP router.
- High Performance: extremely fast, see Benchmark.
- Gradual learning curve: you can learn the entire usages by going through the documentation in half an hour.
- Reverse Route Generation: allow generating URLs by named route or matched route.
- Route Group: as known as subrouter.
- Friendly to APIs: it is easy to design RESTful APIs and versioning your APIs by route group.
- Middleware: plug middleware in route group or particular route, supports global middleware as well. Compatible with most of third-party middleware.
- Logger: a generic logger interface, supports zap and logrus. Logger can be used in middleware or handler.
Checkout example for details.
Contributions are welcome.
- Star it and spread the package.
- File an issue to ask questions, request features or report bugs.
- Fork and make a pull request.
- Improve documentations.