ClickHouse Operator creates, configures and manages ClickHouse clusters running on Kubernetes.
The ClickHouse Operator for Kubernetes currently provides the following:
- Creates ClickHouse clusters based on Custom Resource specification provided
- Customized storage provisioning (VolumeClaim templates)
- Customized pod templates
- Customized service templates for endpoints
- ClickHouse configuration and settings (including Zookeeper integration)
- Flexible templating
- ClickHouse cluster scaling including automatic schema propagation
- ClickHouse version upgrades
- Exporting ClickHouse metrics to Prometheus
- Kubernetes 1.15.11+
- Detailed Operator Installation Instructions
- Setup ClickHouse cluster with replication
- Persistent Storage Configuration
- ClickHouse Installation Custom Resource specification
- Add replication to an existing ClickHouse cluster
- Schema maintenance
- Update ClickHouse version
- Update Operator version
How to contribute
Copyright (c) 2019-2020, Altinity Ltd and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
clickhouse-operator is licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
See LICENSE for more details.