Mirage is a software that helps Odysee distribute static content on its platform. The following features are covered:
- images retrieval from any origin specified
- images optimization needed for web distribution
- images caching via OdyseeTeam/gody-cdn
to be updated
To be updated
Building from Source
This project requires Go v1.17.
On Ubuntu you can install it with
sudo snap install go --classic.
if you want a specific version of go, you can always do
sudo snap refresh go --channel=1.17/stable for example.
git clone [email protected]:OdyseeTeam/mirage.git
You may choose different targets:
- make test: run go tests
- make lint: run linters
- make linux: build linux binary
- make macos: build mac os binary
- make image: build docker image
- make publish_image: push docker image to docker hub
- make retag: move previous tag to current commit
Feel free to open a pull request or an issue anytime you like!
This project is MIT licensed.
We take security seriously. Please contact [email protected] regarding any security issues.
The primary contact for this project is @Nikooo777 (niko-at-odysee.com)