- Convert Spotify playlists to Tidal playlists
- Archive Spotify and Tidal playlists in JSON format
- More coming soon
- Grab a copy of the
docker-compose.yml and run it for the first time
docker compose up.
- The container will provide a tidal oauth URL. Follow that and grant access to the application.
- Once authenticaed with Tidal the container will error due to missing Spotify credentials.
- Create a Spotify Application and fill in the spotify section in the config file.
- In the
/data folder create a file named
playlists.json in the
/data/playlists folder and enter Spotify playlists in the following format
- Bring the container up again and it should start converting the Spotify playlists to Tidal playlists.