Discord bot w/ various housekeeping functions, written in Golang.
Code Directory struct
- clients: lower-level clients for intereaction
- commands: everything about discord commands.
- model.go: where you’ll find all interfaces & struct definitions.
- setup.go: in charge of registering handlers to DiscordGo framework.
- data: wrapper for mongoDB interactions
- discord: wrapper for discord interactions.
- lifecycle.go: very self-explanatory.
- main.go: entry function.
parallel to the executable file.
- config: storing configurations for the bot.
- credentials.yaml: see credentials_format.yaml
- static: storing permanent static files, usually for testing & testing command purposes.