Go WhatsApp Multi-Device Implementation in REST API
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
- Go (Go Programming Language)
- Make (Automated Execution using Makefile)
- GoReleaser (Go Automated Binaries Build)
- Docker (Application Containerization)
Below is the instructions to make this codebase running:
- Create a Go Workspace directory and export it as the extended GOPATH directory
cd <your_go_workspace_directory> export GOPATH=$GOPATH:"`pwd`"
- Under the Go Workspace directory create a source directory
mkdir -p src/github.com/dimaskiddo/go-whatsapp-multidevice-rest
- Move to the created directory and pull codebase
cd src/github.com/dimaskiddo/go-whatsapp-multidevice-rest git clone -b master https://github.com/dimaskiddo/go-whatsapp-multidevice-rest.git .
- Run following command to pull dependecies package
- Until this step you already can run this code by using this command
ln -sf .env.development .env make run
Running The Tests
Currently the test is not ready yet 🙂
To build this code to binaries for distribution purposes you can run following command:
The build result will shown in build directory
You can access any endpoint under API_BASE_URL environment variable which by default located at /.
- Go – Go Programming Languange
- GoReleaser – Go Automated Binaries Build
- Make – GNU Make Automated Execution
- Docker – Application Containerization
- Dimas Restu Hidayanto – Initial Work – DimasKiddo
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project
You can seek more information for the make command parameters in the Makefile