Hostover – Hosts file Poisoner
Hostover is a hosts file poisoning script written in Go
It will poison the hosts file with fake IP-Domain connections,
The IP can be changed on line 24 and the domains on line 18.
- Multiple domain support ✔️
- Support multiple domains having their IP address changed.
- Automatically flush dns from ipconfig ✔️
- Automatically flush dns resolver cache on all systems.
- Unix-systems support ✔️
- Support for linux based systems.
- Specific domain-ip pairs
- Users will be able to set a specific domain-ip pair to be added to the hosts file
- Automatically reset browser cache
- Will automatically reset cache in existing browsers