ISE Certificate toolbox is a small cli utility that performs some basic certificate management tasks for Cisco Identity Services Engine. It aims to lower the friction level of managing ISE certificates and is designed to be used either standalone or as part of a pipeline.
What it does
- List nodes in a deployment
- List All system Certificates in a deployment by node
- Return a list of certificates expiring in x days
- One shot disaster recovery export of all certificates
Aspirational: ACME interface to provision certificates from:
- Active Directory
- download the binary for your platform and architecture from the bin/:platform:/:architecture: folder
- set the following environment variables:
- Run the app using the flags to select what operations you want.
To view available operations run the app with the -h flag. ex: ice-t -h