Keiko is a set of independent open source declarative tools for orchestration and management of multi-tenant, reliable, secure and efficient Kubernetes clusters in production.
Keiko solves the following common problems faced when running and managing Kubernetes clusters at scale and at all stages of their lifecycle.
- How do I bootstrap and manage worker nodes for my cluster?
- How do I mitigate spurious pod/node failures as well as maintain SLAs and compliance?
- How do I manage critical cluster services required across all apps on clusters?
- How do I optimize cost of my cluster?
- How do I do forensic dumps?