Manatee Assets, Services and Metadata is a set of REST services for enhancing KonText installations. But it can be also run as a standalone service for generating n-grams and searching corpora structural metadata.
- creating and searching in live-attributes (used by KonText)
- generating n-grams from a vertical file
- generating KonText query suggestion data sets
- corpus data information
- direct access to Manatee corpus configuration
- indices location and modification datetime
- basic registry configuration
- KonText corpora database access
- corpus data synchronization between two locations
For more information, see the API.md.
How to build the project
To build MASM, your system must contain:
- Python3 (to run the installer script)
- Manatee-open (at least the core shared libraries)
- Go language (to compile MASM)
To start the building process, just run:
./build3 [manatee version]
The concrete supported versions of Manatee-open are:
Once build, a standalone binary
masm3 should be created in the working directory.