Comet : fork Melody
🎶 Minimalist websocket framework for Go.
Comet is websocket framework based on github.com/gorilla/websocket
that abstracts away the tedious parts of handling websockets. It gets out of
your way so you can write real-time apps. Features include:
- Clear and easy interface similar to
- A simple way to broadcast to all or selected connected sessions.
- Message buffers making concurrent writing safe.
- Automatic handling of ping/pong and session timeouts.
- Store data on sessions.
go get github.com/Tooooommy/comet
- Ola Holmström (@olahol)
- Shogo Iwano (@shiwano)
- Matt Caldwell (@mattcaldwell)
- Heikki Uljas (@huljas)
- Robbie Trencheny (@robbiet480)
- yangjinecho (@yangjinecho)