Navigate github repos in a tui
I am constantly refering to my github repos and repos from others for code snippets that are relevant to what I’m working on in the moment. I hope this will be easier than opening a browser, going to GitHub, clicking on the repos tab, and scrolling through the list. We’ll see!
- returns a list of the repos from
- move the cursor up and down the list with arrow keys.
- press enter to open the webpage of the selected repo.
- quit the program with
For now run these commands:
git clone https://github.com/breakthatbass/goh.git cd goh go build cp goh /usr/local/bin/
- fix issue that if the list is longer than the term size, it goes haywire moving through the list
- add descriptions and languages to the tui menu
- maybe an option to look through files in the repos?
- setup installation. add to homebrew maybe?