Introduction to Gode Chain
Gode Chain is a decentralized, high-efficiency and energy-saving public chain. It adopts the DPoS consensus mechanism is compatible with smart contracts and supports high- performance transactions.
To help developers’ evolvement at every stage
Technological innovation is the driving force behind the advancement of the blockchain industry, but many innovative projects have been misunderstood and ignored at their early stages. We have witnessed the growth process of great projects. Recalling that Ethereum and Polkadot were questioned as altcoins in the early days, they all went through difficult times. Therefore, Gode’s mission is not only a public chain, but also to focus on the discovery and support of high-potential developers and innovative projects. Relying on the world’s largest trading ecosystem, Gode is committed to becoming the birthplace of innovative technologies and innovative businesses, and building a complete ecological loop of technology development, application promotion, and trading.
- TPS: 2000+
- Average block interval: 3s
DPoS consensus mechanism: it has the characteristics of low transaction cost, low transaction delay, and high transaction concurrency.
The maximum number of validators supported is 21.
The endogenous token on the chain is GODE; the transactions consume GODE as gas fee.
Miners pledge GODE to become validator nodes. The reward of nodes is gas fee, which is distributed according to the mortgage proportion.
Assets such as BTC, ETH and stable coins can be mapped to Gode by an asset bridge. The realization method is to lock a certain amount of tokens on the original chain then generate a corresponding number of tokens on Gode.
Gode encourages developers to provide more decentralized cross-chain solution.
Meta Transaction Function
The meta-transaction function is supported, which allows users to reduce gas fees step-wise, and Gode will cover the payment of the reduced part. The meta-transaction function allows to minimize the migration cost of DApp developers, as well as to effectively reduce the cost of DApp users.
Gode Technical Characteristics
- An open and decentralized network to maintain the security of the network and assets.
- Support the programmability of EVM, the compatibility of smart contracts to reduce development or migration costs.
- Meta-transaction function: gas fee reduction, effectively reducing the cost of developers and users on the chain.
- Support cross-chain asset transfer to optimize users’ experience.
- All users and developers can participate in the current test environment and subsequent stages of Gode for free, and there is no charging scenario.
- All users must distinguish the test environment from the Mainnet. The assets generated in the test environment have no value. Be aware of counterfeit currency fraud.
- Gode announces authorization, promotion and other collaborations only through the official social media platform. Developers and users should check carefully to avoid losses.
- Do not misread the official website (godechain.com), and be cautious with private key phishing.