This is a basic example of an REST API written in golang.
- You may need golang installed in your computer.
- Clone the repository using the next command
gh repo clone AndreyPootMay/rest-golang
- Navigate inside the folder using the command
- Install the dependency named CompiledDaemon; use the command
go get github.com/githubnemo/CompileDaemon
- Execute the code and develop inside of it
You can use Infomnia Rest Client to test the REST API Methods with importing the request collection. The Rest collection name is
Credits and info.
Credits to faztweb youtube channel, this kata is possible because his video of developing this example: Video example.
Andrey Poot May 2022