PranaDB is a distributed streaming database, designed from the outset to be horizontally scalable.
Do you like relational databases? Do you like Apache Kafka? PranaDB lives at the intersection of the two.
- Ingest data from Apache Kafka topics
- Define continuously and incrementally updating materialized views over that data.
- Use standard SQL to query that data.
- Define custom processors to process that data
- Stream data directly into and out of PranaDB
- Like Kafka but where you can query the data in your topics
- Like a relational database, but where you can get incrementally updating materialized views, and streaming queries.
PranaDB is currently a work in progress and is some of the features are currently available a a tech preview. We aim to get most of the feature complete later this year.
Please take a look at the outstanding issues, and chat with us in our Gitter community.
In order to contribute please sign the block CLA
Come and chat with us in our Gitter Community