Diun is a CLI application written in Go to receive notifications when a Docker image is updated on a Docker registry. With Go, this app can be used across many platforms and architectures. This support includes Linux, FreeBSD, macOS and Windows on architectures like amd64, i386, ARM and others.
- Allow to watch a full Docker repository and report new tags
- Include and exclude filters with regular expression for tags
- Internal cron implementation through go routines
- Worker pool to parallelize analyses
- Allow overriding image os and architecture
- Multi providers available like Docker, Swarm, Static...
- Get notified through Slack, Mail, Telegram and more
- Enhanced logging
- Timezone can be changed
- Official Docker image available
How can I help ?
All kinds of contributions are welcome :raised_hands:! The most basic way to show your support is to star :star2: the project, or to raise issues :speech_balloon: You can also support this project by becoming a sponsor on GitHub :clap: or by making a Paypal donation to ensure this journey continues indefinitely! :rocket:
Thanks again for your support, it is much appreciated! :pray: