What is it?
As a developer I usually have so many commands to use every day, it is essential for me to manage them clearly and copy them quickly.
So what I need is a simple UI to click and a .yaml file to define.
Instructions / Q&As
How to install?
Any one is OK
go install github.com/huangjihui511/[email protected]
How to initialize?
- Create environment variable named SM_CONF_PATH.
- Let it be the script definition yaml file path on your machine.
- Open the application by double clicking the binary file or using shell command as you like.
- Click the “Demo” botton which will copy the demo yaml file content to your clipboard.
- Edit your script definition yaml file refering to the demo.
How to deploy edits?
- Edit and save the yaml file.
- Click the botton named “Update”.
- P1: Opimal the window location
- P2: Hide group
- P2: Fill in variable
- P2: History
You are welcome to send emails to