discordgo-i18n is a simple and lightweight Go package that helps you translate Go programs into languages supported by Discord.
- Built to ease usage of bwmarrin/discordgo
- Less verbose than go-i18n
- Supports multiple strings per key to make your bot “more alive”
- Supports strings with named variables using text/template syntax
- Supports message files of JSON format
This assumes you already have a working Go environment, if not please see this page first.
go get will always pull the latest tagged release from the master branch.
go get github.com/kaysoro/discordgo-i18n
NOTICE: this package has been built to ease usage of bwmarrin/discordgo, it can be used for other projects but will be less practical.
Contributions are very welcomed, however please follow the below guidelines.
- First open an issue describing the bug or enhancement so it can be discussed.
- Try to match current naming conventions as closely as possible.
- Create a Pull Request with your changes against the master branch.
discordgo-i18n is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.