⚡ Super light and extremely flexible sharding library written in pure go.
- 🆓 Dependency free – uses only standard go packages but can be extended with customs if required.
- 🌐 Generic – unlike most libraries, not limited to
sql.DBor any other interface, you define the client.
- 🤵 Elegant – modern looking API, generic, lambdas and other cool stuff.
- 💯 Tested – 100% test coverage (and planning to keep it this way).
- ❌ Key types are currently limited to
- ❌ There’s no re-sharding support. It is too specific for each use case, thus pretty hard to implement.
The sharding package is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.