Are you searching for the best 1176 Compressor? Confused with too many options? If that is your situation, you have come to the right place. Here’s get the ultimate guide to buying what 1176 Compressor is.
We understand the hassle of going through thousands of reviews when you have too many options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
Top 10 1176 Compressor of Review:
- Classic FET-style compressor modeled after iconic 1176LN*, D and E Revisions
- Completely discrete signal path
- Class-A line-level output amplifier
- Custom-built, MIDAS input and output transformers
- Push button selection of compression ratios: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1
- Fully discrete signal path Utilizes custom USA made CineMag input and output transformers Utilizes USA made Kenetek opto attenuator Premium Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix tubes Variable Pre-emphasis, allows for compression high-pass filtering Stereo-link capability XLR and TRS balanced line level inputs – 600 ohms impedance XLR and TRS balanced line level outputs – 600 ohms impedance Frequency Response +/- 1 dB, 15 Hz to 20kHz Gain 40 dB +/-1dB Input Level +16 dB max
- True to its inspiration; the WA-2A boasts an all tube, completely discrete signal path with through-hole component topology
- It also features custom, large-core Cinemag input and output transformers, four premium vacuum tubes, and the legendary Kenetek opto-cell, considered by many to be the world’s finest
- No plug-in or other compressor type quite compares to the warm, forgiving, fluid qualities of this classic optical tube compressor
- For decades, the renowned ‘2A type circuit has become the go-to device for seamlessly handling vocals, bass, and a wide variety of other instruments and program material in an effortlessly smooth way
- Stereo VCA Bus Compress with 5 Ratios
- Side Chain Input Filter
- Cinemag Transfmers
- VCA-Less Vactrol Opto-Compression Design, Mastering Quality Audio Signal Path with Tube Gain Stage, Variable Threshold, Ratio & Output Controls
- Enhanced Link Mode – While in stereo link mode, channel 1 level control acts as a master output level and channel 2 becomes a balance control between them, – optimizing the Pro-VLA II for use as a mastering tool
- LED Backlit VU Input/Output Level Metering Indicates Both Average Level And Peak Hold
- Accurate Ten Segment LED Gain Reduction Metering. +4dBu/-10dBu Mode Switch Optimizes Pro-VLA II For Interface with Professional OR Consumer Grade Components
- Active Balanced XLR And ¼-Inch Inputs & Outputs. Toroidal Transformer Reduces Mechanical & Electrical Hum
- Classic knee sound – With modern noise specs and improved performance. Really grabs. Programmable analog distortion/warmth – helpful in the pristine but unforgiving digital world. Three audio modes providing user programmable, warm harmonic distortion. Emphasized tube-like, 2nd harmonic in clean and Distort 2 mode. In Distort 3 mode, the distortion becomes dominated by 3rd harmonic, more similar to tape. Distortion indicator lights – A 1% LED and a “Redline” (3%) LED. No hard clipping un
- Unlike most analog compressor/limiters the Distressor is a digitally controlled audio device and actually incorporates several products into one by utilizing digital controls to switch totally different circuits in and out
- The EL8X Distressor from Empirical Labs is an automatic gain (or volume) control device (AGC in engineering terms) designed for pro audio applications
- Basically, the compressor electronically controls the volume of just about any source in a very pleasing, and “musical” manner – adding fullness, intelligibility, and especially in the Distressor’s case – excitement
- This type of device is often called a “limiter” or “compressor” by audio professionals and its most probable uses will be in recording studios, live sound situations, movie sound production, and radio broadcast production
- FET-compress Pedal f Electric Guitar with Ratio
- Dry Blend Controls
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 3 Step Switched Attack Times
- 3 Step Switched Release Times
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 300Hz
- True to the original in design, manufacture, and performanceModeled after 1176LN blackface, D and E revisionsF.E.T. gain reductionPushbutton selection of compression ratios: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1Ultrafast attack time20 microseconds to 800 microsecondsAdjustable release time50 milliseconds to 1.1 secondClass A line level output amplifierCustom-built Putnam-designed output transformerStereo interconnect operationContemporary styling and eye-pleasing industrial design
- Evolved from the popular Universal Audio 175 and 176 vacuum tube limiters, the 1176LN retained the proven qualities of these industry leaders and set the standard for all limiters to follow
- Today, the 1176LN is new again
- While it certainly would have been possible-and much simpler-to modernize and “improve” the 1176LN, Universal Audio made every effort to remain faithful to Putnam’s design and intentions
- Carefully trained staff hand-wire and test each unit to uncompromising standards
- Compression Knobs; Ratio Mode Through-metal Senss; 3 Modes; 10-segment Gain Reduction Meter
- Bass Compress Pedal with Blend
- USB Interface
- Over Easy or classic hard knee compression with dB’s ultra-musical program dependent attack and release times
- Compression ratio variable from 1:1 through infinity: 1 to -1:1
- Precise RMS gain reduction and input/output meter displays with calibration control for different operating levels
- True RMS level detection
- Exclusive Infinity+ compression using negative ratios
How To Choose The 1176 Compressor: The Buying Guide
How do you choose the 1176 Compressor? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right 1176 Compressor? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying 1176 Compressor
When shopping for 1176 Compressor, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our 1176 Compressor reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best 1176 Compressor, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing 1176 Compressor, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 1176 Compressor reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.