The Nihongo Yet Another GOing Shell
NYAGOS is the commandline-shell written with the Programming Language GO and Lua.
- UNIX-Like Shell
- Keybinding like Emacs.
- History (Ctrl-P and !-mark)
- Filename/Command-name/Custom completion
- DOS-Like Shell
- Drive Letters work on Windows. Each drive has its current directory.
moveand some dos-like built-in commands work.
- Support UNICODE
- Can paste unicode character on clipboard and edit them.
- Unicode-literal %U+XXXX%
- Prompt Macro $Uxxxx
- Built-in ls
- color support (-o option)
- print hard-link,symbolic-link and junction's target-path
- Customizing with GopherLua
- built-in command written with Lua
- filtering command-line
- useful functions: ANSI-String & UTF8 convert , eval and so on.
- Support to call COM(OLE)
- Support OS:
- Windows 7 or later
- Linux (experimental)
Subscribe to Golang Example
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox