- This was made for Educational Purposes Only
- Rapid Claimer is a lightning fast and easy-to-use ubisoft name claimer, account checker and name swapper. Follow the steps below to get started with using it!
🔎 Name Claimer Usage
1. If you have proxies, add them to the data/name_checker.proxies.txt file
2. Go to data/name_checker/names.txt and paste the names you want to check ↳ Each name on a new line ↳ To quickly generate 3/4 letter names visit http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/random-string-generator/
3. Open rapid.exe and select option 3, the token generator
4. Next enter how many tokens you want to generate ↳ I suggest generating 100+ tokens, without proxies you will be ratelimited after 7 tokens ↳ You can see these newly generated tokens in the data/name_checker/tokens.txt file ↳ Using Existing Accounts will generate tokens with accounts in data/tokens/token_accounts.txt
5. Close the program and re-open it then select option 1, the name claimer
6. Select how many threads you want to use ↳ I suggest 1-100
7. Done! You’re now checking for available names and will claim them if they are available ↳ The name claimer is proxyless at 1-2 threads, anything higher requires proxies ↳ Available names will appear in data/name_checker/available.txt ↳ Claimed names will appear in data/name_checker/claimed.txt
Copyright (c) 2022 Tristan Simpson
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.