Validates your Go installation and dependencies.
- Checks the Go installation and version.
- Checks if the PATH is correctly configured.
- Checks CGO dependencies are installed.
- Checks the plugin support for available editors.
$ govalidate [✔] Go (go1.13.5) [✗] Checking if $PATH contains "/Users/jbd/go/bin" Add "/Users/jbd/go/bin" to your $PATH. On Unix systems: export PATH=$PATH:/Users/jbd/go/bin [✔] Checking gcc for CGO support [✔] Vim Go plugin [!] VSCode Go extension VSCode Go extension is not installed. See https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/languages/go to install.
$ go get -u github.com/rakyll/govalidate
Or download one of the binaries and run:
- Linux 64-bit: https://storage.googleapis.com/jbd-releases/govalidate_linux_amd64
- macOS 64-bit: https://storage.googleapis.com/jbd-releases/govalidate_darwin_amd64
- Windows 64-bit: https://storage.googleapis.com/jbd-releases/govalidate_windows_amd64