Vasar’s Practice in Dragonfly
A bit of context
This is Vasar DF, a project with the sole intent of remaking the PocketMine Vasar but, well, in Dragonfly.
Released early May, it was severely rushed and thus this code is not a great sight. Unfortunately, the project wasn’t a success either (hence why this is now open source), because the PvP community is extremely picky and is used to how movement (and as a result, PvP style) works on PocketMine.
As such, we all decided to end the project and make it open source.
- Warro, for the original Vasar and for great support while developing Vasar DF
- Prim, developer on Vasar PM & DF along with Oomph, our anti-cheat proxy (not included here)
- Restart, developed significant cosmetic functions on Vasar DF
- Raptor, developed significant functions of the match system on Vasar DF
- Myself, for developing most of the base code for Vasar DF
- Cadet, for emotional support
- Sander, for developing Dragonfly and Gophertunnel
- Ethan, for developing key components of Oomph